Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a white Av6 coupe and you all must know that the carpet inside is beige. This damn carpet gets so dirty so quickly...it's a pain to clean it every single week...so i was think about changing the entire carpeting to a darker color like black to match the rest of the black panels...but i have no idea how much this would cost or who to go to for purchase and installation...i'm open to any ideas and suggestions....especially from people around the NYC area...thxundefined

·
Registered
509 Posts
I helped a friend change the carpet in his 92 Maxima. Let me tell you....DONT BUY AFTERMARKET CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!! The color was off, it didn't line up, was too thin, and overall just a gigantic pain in the ass.

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Try a junk yard.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think I found what you are looking for. In the picture I believe the carpet is #4 & #5. The cost for the front in black is $91.60 and the rear is $91.65. This is OEM from honda so the fit will be perfect and the color will be the same as the color for the black accord or any other color that has black interior. Your welcome. :cool:

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Nittanys1 said:
anyone interested in a group buy on diamond plate mats?
Yes, PM me when you have an idea about price.

Thank you! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts