Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my oem lip kit and some tein h-techs this past weekend. Kit took around 2 hours and springs about the same....would have been less if we wouldnt have lost a tool in the process
p.s. special thanks to mandercruso for help with the pics :D

·
Stoner Boner
830 Posts
That's Hot...
I'm thinking of switching from HFP to H-Tech's, and also gonna get the OEM Kit as well...

Did you get your exhaust extended?

·
Stoner Boner
830 Posts
Thought so...cuz I'm about to do a custom j-pipe and was debating when I should get it extended, but shan't be that hard.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
damn our cars are sexy.

looks great bruh, I'll be getting my H-Techs and Ingalls Camber Kit installed Friday (was supposed to be today, damnit)

so I'll have some more pics for us =)

·
Registered
144 Posts
do u bottom out? or scrape? cuz i got the same set up.. im thinkin bout just gettin the front lip.. thanksq

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
The S-Techs lower the car more, the exact specs have escaped my mind at this time, but if you search, you'll find it.

Personally, I know why I chose H-Tech's over S-Tech's, because I am looking for a nice, not too extreme, subtle drop that gets rid of the huge front gap.

With the S-Techs, I'd have to be VERY cautious all the time everytime I drive, much more than I would with the H-Techs, but of course I will still scrape sometimes with H-Techs.

Also, H-Techs can be installed and used with your stock shocks, with the S-techs, it's most likely a good idea to get new shocks because of the more extreme drop.

Hope that helps, feel free to add anything I missed.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kwanzor said:
do u bottom out? or scrape? cuz i got the same set up.. im thinkin bout just gettin the front lip.. thanksq
havent yet but i havent had the setup on for a week yet so i have to wait and find out. I didnt go with s-tech b/c of the condition of roads we have in southern louisiana. Ask anyone who is from here or has been down here, some of the worst roads in the country. I love taking my car on vacations when i can enjoy the road instead of constantly slowing down and swerving around huge potholes or cracks in the street. Plus my driveway is steep to prevent flooding and i dont want it to take forever for me to get up it without scraping.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks great. H-Techs really make the Coupe look nice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i scraped a few times w/ no lip.. on my h techs =(

·
Registered
38 Posts
are h-tech's and s-tech's just springs? you guys running stock shocks?

i'm planning on an 05 coupe in black with oem kit. that doesn't look low enough for me.

right now i'm thinking neuspeed race + koni yellows..and i have a feeling it will be SLAMMED. i'm trying to achieve about a 1 finger gap all around. or no gap in front, 1 finger in back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts