Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Been a member for a while, but I haven't really posted much on here. This weekend I finally got a chance to swap out my ugly, IMO, stock grill for the gloss black Mugen style. Picked it up for about $60, and with the bad shape my stock one was in, it was necessary anyways. Anyways, on to the important part. The picture.

P.S. Please excuse how dirty the front end is!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where

Hey everyone. Been a member for a while, but I haven't really posted much on here. This weekend I finally got a chance to swap out my ugly, IMO, stock grill for the gloss black Mugen style. Picked it up for about $60, and with the bad shape my stock one was in, it was necessary anyways. Anyways, on to the important part. The picture.

P.S. Please excuse how dirty the front end is!

I have seen knock offs on ebay for like 20$ but 4door only ?
If you know where they actually have a real mugen coupe grille for an 11 ex-l coupe please send me a link , sorry if I didn't see it in the post .
Your picture just jumped out and was just what I was looking for
I have a similar grille on the 11 since I cf wrapped the chrome upper that looks like an 80's stuartess pilot wings

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man, sorry for such a late reply. I'm not on here much. This is a replica, as they don't make an actual mugen for the coupe. It's held up well over the 2 years I've had it and it's still on. Very happy with the quality of it and I'd be more than happy to send you to eBay store I used. According to my original post, I believe it was about $60.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey man, sorry for such a late reply. I'm not on here much. This is a replica, as they don't make an actual mugen for the coupe. It's held up well over the 2 years I've had it and it's still on. Very happy with the quality of it and I'd be more than happy to send you to eBay store I used. According to my original post, I believe it was about $60.
Interesting, does this fit the 11/12 coupe then as well? I'm interested in a link as well :)

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
I like the grill, but I miss the emblem, looks debadged...eh too stock for that look imo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts