Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished the install today, it was a pain in the ass but it's finally done :)

Here are the pics (they look pretty crappy, looks much better in person). I still need to get the screen in better but it works fine for now...

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a couple pics I took while installing (nothing major, just snapped a couple quick pics)

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Nice setup :yes:

Though a little unfinished you do have everything you need at your fingertips so ergonomics makes this setup very good :) .

What size screen is that? 7 inch or 8 inch?

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice setup :yes:

Though a little unfinished you do have everything you need at your fingertips so ergonomics makes this setup very good :) .

What size screen is that? 7 inch or 8 inch?
It's a 7" screen. The view is pretty good. All I need to do is close up the sides of my headunit and dvd player.
I was going to hide away the dvd player, but the remote eye wire I bought wasn't compatible with it so I just put the dvd player there. makes it easy to operate and switch discs though.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I have time, I'll put the screen in better, maybe bondo up the spaces and then paint :)

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can u load cd's in park...also how bout the dvd player can u load that in park too??
yea, cd's load perfectly in park. The dvd has to be in d4 for the thing to open all the way, but it's not that bad because if I'm in Park, I can just move the shifter down anyway. It doesn't really bother me.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
984 Posts
That looks good.

Just make sure you clean up the edges and fill in the gaps with fiberglass or bondo. Looks unfinished the way you have it now.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That looks good.

Just make sure you clean up the edges and fill in the gaps with fiberglass or bondo. Looks unfinished the way you have it now.
yea, that's next on my list. How hard is fiberglass to work with?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Very nice Boris. Can't wait to see it all finished and cleaned up. :up:

Tell Kari to get off your leg, . . . uh I mean on your leg . . . uhhhhh . . . well you know.

:p (j/p kari)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts