Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So most of you guys should have seen my picture on Facebook My8thgen page, but wanted to share with everyone else.

So far only have pictures of the Rack, still haven't installed the Bike Mounts, and since they forgot to shipped my Accessory locks for my bike mounts, :(.. But everything else is LOCKED and Secure :)

Yakima Roof Rack
1. Q TOWERS set (yakima-8000124)
2. 58" CROSSBARS (yakima-8000409)
3. Q102 CLIPS (yakima-8000702)
4. Q65 CLIPS (yakima-8000665)
5. (2) RAPTOR (yakima-8002085)
6. 44" FAIRING (yakima-8007048)
7. WINDJAMMER (yakima-8001115)

I Cut my crossbars on my roof rack to make them more flush and so i won't bang the **** out of my self haha..

It was very very easy took about 20 mins to cut everything.. :).. Very very Happy with the results..

Here are some pictures, there is also a Small Video i made for those that like Video DIY Better :)..

HERE IS THE VIDEO :)..

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
The car looks real nice bud. And like others have said, if the roof rack is something you will use for its intended function, then more power to you.

Get the bike up there and post some pics!

·
Registered
257 Posts
:/ not a fan of the rack well at least you will be using it I guess...cutting it on the car was a bad idea though, rims look nice, did you sand the ends after cutting? And at least throw some paint on the ends to stop corrosion from starting

1 - 20 of 25 Posts