Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be installing my Tein SS coils soon as they get here, but I'm wondering what else I should install while I'm at it. I'd like to get as much as possible knocked out since I'll have a friend helping me who is really experienced doing it. What else should I buy and install while I'm at it? I figured I'll order a camber kit as well so I'll be ordering one of those tonight probably... What else should I install? Front / Rear Sways? etc? Help me out, I'm a bit of an av6 noob...

·
1,576 Posts
yea just get an alignment after u install the suspension and camber kit. which kit are you going with? ingalls? spc?

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
get Ingals adjustable camber kit. and the TL rear sway along with the front comptech sways and if your a true ricer....paint your calipers pink.
if you aren't a ricer....get a big break kit. ;)

1,221 Posts
AV6pinoy said:
get Ingals adjustable camber kit. and the TL rear sway along with the front comptech sways and if your a true ricer....paint your calipers pink.
does comptech have front sway bars for our car? i just looked on their site and i couldn't find the front sway bars...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AV6pinoy said:

What's the best size for the TL rear sway? I hear all these different sizes and I really don't know what's best... I've got the lame auto v6 wheels right now (stock) but will probably be upgrading that within 6-8months? I'll probably be going with the Ingalls kit, but that's just because I've always heard people use it... is the SPC better? From the little I've read the Ingalls is the way to go, yes?

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Keiphus said:
What's the best size for the TL rear sway? I hear all these different sizes and I really don't know what's best... I've got the lame auto v6 wheels right now (stock) but will probably be upgrading that within 6-8months? I'll probably be going with the Ingalls kit, but that's just because I've always heard people use it... is the SPC better? From the little I've read the Ingalls is the way to go, yes?

forgot the exact TL swaybar size, but you can research on here and you'll find it.
as far as the Camber kit, i had SPC adjustable before and i had no complaints about them. i just gave them to my cousin and bought ingalls same shiznits.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Get the 27mm solid 07 TL-S front sway.

Get the 20mm 04-06 TL 6 spd rear sway

Get an Ingalls rear camber kit.

Get an alignment.

That should set you up right.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
eps sniper said:

Get an alignment.

what he said. lol.

·
Registered
445 Posts
eps sniper said:

Get an alignment.

That's exactly right. Make sure to get new bushings when you get the sway bar (they're like $3 a piece)

good luck on the install and tell us how you like the ride. MAKE SURE to NOT turn the damping all the way stiff because you can damage the shocks w/o the proper spring rate to support it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts