Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I contacted Meng Motorsports and was able to set up a group buy for Function and Form coilovers. For now we need at least five Type-II coilovers for any Accord model and/or three Type-1 coilovers for any Accord model.

This is a interest list to see how many people are interested for these top quality coilovers. If we can get at least five members for the type-II or at least three members for the type-I, I will officially pay to set up a group buy thread.

Applications Available: Both Type-II and Type-I is available for Accord generations from year 1990-2007.

Price is too low to post! PLEASE send me a PM for special group buy pricing to see if you are interested!

Meng Motorsports Reputation:

Meng Motorsports is a highly reputable business that is even accredited by the Better Business Bureau. They are an official dealer for Function and Form. Visit F2autolife.com to view the F2 dealer list. Visit www.mengmotorsports.com for the company website.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pictures! These are general function and form pictures.

Type-I

-Same height adjustability as type-2!
-Competitive spring rates!

Type-II

-32-way dampening adjustability!
-Competitive spring rates!

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Interested for Type 2 if price is right. If not, I'll definitely buy the type 1's. 98-02 Accord.

·
Registered
602 Posts
is that pics for the 01 accord f2 or jsut a pic of random f2? if it is for the 01 accord then, they come with camberplates?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, payment will be taken as of now. I need a list of interested buyers to show them before this group buy can go any further. payment option will be announced later also.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all PM's have been answered.

also when adding your self to the list please add which ones your interested in.
thanks
-frank

·
Registered
28 Posts
1. Redvalve
2. Muhib - 98 Accord V6 2dr, Type I
3. Muhib's friend - 6th gen Accord V6 2dr, Type I
4. Bukhumnoy- 98 v6 coupe type 1

1 - 20 of 208 Posts