Accord V6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
this is exactly what i needed can you pm me a price for the type 1's and type 2's for 03 acura tl-s
if the price is good i will buy the type 2's

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
ive contacted them about your tracking number, and they haven't received it from function yet. from what i know its already ordered and shipped directly to you.

ill send you a PM when they give me a tracking.

sorry for the slow process. i have no power in whats happening, i'm just the middle man in all of this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ive contacted them about your tracking number, and they haven't received it from function yet. from what i know its already ordered and shipped directly to you.

ill send you a PM when they give me a tracking.

sorry for the slow process. i have no power in whats happening, i'm just the middle man in all of this.
Thats cool :up:, i just wanted to know how far along my order's been processed. If they are being shipped directly i guess i can expect them to be here by next week if i am not wrong.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
it might take up to two weeks for shipping to canada. i will update you when i get your tracking number.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Frank i received an email from Meng Motors which included the tracking number if everything goes well should be getting them by next Tuesday, cant wait! However I am jus a lil worried about customs.
Were shipping costs any different between US and Canada addresses?
Shipping to Canada is jus $10 dollars more

121 - 140 of 208 Posts