Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased black leather interior for my GMC Sierra from a place called Custom Interiors out of Louisiana, and I was very impressed with the quality/fit. It is definetly better than OEM, and rivals the quality/fit of Katzkin.

I have since been looking into a kit for my '08 Accord (not the 6 speed), and contacted them again to set up a group buy. They are willing to set up a GB for us if we can get 4 or more people interested. They are offering unbeatable pricing.

Here is the special pricing:
ACCORD 4DR LX/LXP 08/10 - Cream, Mist, Black $425 Shipped
CIVIC 4DR 06/10 LX/LX-S/DX - MIST, Black $425 Shipped
CIVIC 4DR 09/10 LX/LX-S/DX - FAWN $425 Shipped
CIVIC 4DR 06/08 LX/LX-S/DX - CREAM $350 Shipped
CIVIC 2DR 06/10 EX - MIST, Black $425 Shipped
CIVIC 2DR 06/08 EX - CREAM $350 Shipped
HONDA INSIGHT EX/LX 2010 w/Abs -ASH $425 Shipped

If we have enough interest I'll contact Dizzy and make the Group Buy official. Please post here, PM me or email me if you're interested. He has other kits available, let me know what you're looking for.

Here are some examples of their products installed:
Titan

Pathfinder

Sierra

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
i got a 2004 4 door EX accord. my front seats have side airbags. can you ask them if it would still work on their product. if it will then i'm down.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the oldest kit they make for the Accord is the 2008. I'll double check and let you know if I find out differently.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
katzkin for the front seats and back seats?
The kit will cover both the front and back seats. It actually covers every upholstered surface in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts