Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i searched all over the internet and couldnt find any help and im sure one of you guys has done this. my dad has an 08 accord 4 door and ordered some blue leds for it. he wants me to put em in i did the door lights easily now for the dome light. two up front and one in rear. any tips or advice i dont wanna break those covers by prying the wrong way!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would say just go ahead and use a small flat head screw driver. if you're that worried put a little piece of paper over the tip to help protect the sharp edge from scratching.

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
wut kind of bulbs does our cars use for the interior leds?
I swapped all of my interior halogen bulbs to leds these are the bulb types that are used
Doors - 168
map light - DE3175
dome light - DE3175
Glove box - 168
Trunk - 168
also for the lights next to the mirror on the flip visor v-leds has an led light for that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys i searched all over the internet and couldnt find any help and im sure one of you guys has done this. my dad has an 08 accord 4 door and ordered some blue leds for it. he wants me to put em in i did the door lights easily now for the dome light. two up front and one in rear. any tips or advice i dont wanna break those covers by prying the wrong way!!!
To replace the LED car light, it is divided into the following steps.
1. First prop up the front cover to ensure that the car is turned off and the lights are turned off, then find the position of the lights and remove the dust cover;
2. Find the position of the light power supply, where there is a clip connected to the power supply, turn it on, and then take out the light;
3. Rotate and take out the headlight base, and place the LED, etc. on the waiting seat, and then install the headlight and lamp holder in the original position in the opposite direction;
4. Connect the power cord and check the headlights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts