Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there is an official thread for pics of accord coupes...but so many of them are just the exterior pics..i think the interior of the car is just as important too...so why dont we start postin up pics of the interiors??? ( i would post, but i dont have a car yet.. :( )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dang..145 views and only 2 comments...i didnt really think it wuld be a stupid thread
mods feel free to close this thread

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'll post some once I do my interior. haha have it planned for aprill.. haha maybe others will get involved, seen some nice interiors.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
sorry, i can't post pics right now cuz i'm waiting for some tester products to come in, but i have a couple things i'll be adding to my interior :D as soon as i get them done i'll def. post pics!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
i really dont either, finally starting to get into modding my car and interior could really give me ideas.

my first step....get my poweracoustik 5.6" LCD installed in the cubby with the dvd player in the handrest area. my hb is gonna hook it up for me.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
oh yea.. i like my sassy girl. i'm a sucker for boo-hoo movies, but it's just good to have in the car for when chicks are riding.

·
Registered
194 Posts
hahaha lots of wood ey? even with a chick flick??? haha nice interior

1 - 20 of 141 Posts