Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to welcome everyone to the new V6P.Net Sales and Promotions Forum.

This forum was designed for those who want to help V6P.Net with their sales and promotions efforts. V6P is currently seeking energetic go-getters who are willing to donate some of their time to help promote the site and get the word out there about our new products. In the upcoming months, we will be releasing more products for the Accord V6's. We are also planning a few products for the Mazda 6's as well.

If you decide to join up and help, V6P is willing to write recommendation letters for you and allow you to use us a reference on your resume. In addition, based on each of your performance, you'll receive discounts on all of our product line and if possible, comped or discounted tickets to any import show where we might have a presence. (For example, for the HIN - Philly show, volunteers for the booth will be comped)

This is a great opportunity for you to put into use your sales and marketing skills. Most importantly, you'll be able to network with industry professionals at the various shows and *gasp* meet even more models :)

If you are interested in joining the team, please email me the following information to: [email protected]

Name
Address
Contact Numbers
Resume (IMPORTANT!)
Picture of your car
Brief Statement on why you want to join the team.

That's it!

This forum is open to all members and we will discuss strategy and ideas on how to push V6P.Net to the next level. Once the first batch of members have joined, this forum will be closed to everyone except those on the team. Don't worry, we will still recruit members, but since we'll be discussing "business strategy" we will have to close the forum to non-team members.

Once the initial class of members have joined, we will be conducting a nationwide conference call to get everyone to meet each other.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email.

Thank you.

Dizzy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts