Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a used white 16 gb iphone 3g. i had the invisishield on it since day 1. the case has some normal wear, but the phone itself is SUPER CLEAN.. no scratches, dings, or dents what so ever. never been dropped and has been babied. i picked up a blackberry, so my loss is ur gain.

It comes with everything, box, usb cord, wall converter, ear buds, and special tool for sim.

price is 550 picked up. (perfect for those who want the iphone but dont want to renew their contract OR want to pay 699!)
btw if u dont like the price pm me ur offers, dont kill my thread and post up some bull. thanks.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uhhh cant you just go to the Apple store and get it brand new 16gb for 300? Thats with no contract.

Acutally thats what I did.
if u go in and buy they will make you register and when u do, u will be signing a 2yr contract.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahha sorry, no. my bad.

but since i know the economy is bad right now... ill lower the price..

if u, or anyone else is serious pm me. ill give u a FAT discount!

·
live and let live
182 Posts
pm me ur bottom price...including shipping to new jersey 07424...let me know..i dont check the threads so make sure to PM thanks..good luck

·
Registered
530 Posts
yeah i had bad experiences with bb, i had 4 curves within 7 months .. now i have the iphone for close to a year and i am on my 3rd one already. so ehh i cant speak that much good about the iphoner either due to quality. but i do love the the iphone

·
07' V6 Auto Sedan
700 Posts
send me a pm with shipping to 67208.. ill let you know if can get close to that offer..

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pmed.

pickup would be best. paypal gets pretty pricey. but i am willing to ship.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts