Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using a stock radio, and i want to connect my ipod nano to my car. I've been checking on Ebay and online in different places. What have you guys used for a connecter? I dont want anything that's an eye sore, nor something that has wires EVERYWHERE.

·
Surpreme Clientele
456 Posts
DV8 said:
I'm using a stock radio, and i want to connect my ipod nano to my car. I've been checking on Ebay and online in different places. What have you guys used for a connecter? I dont want anything that's an eye sore, nor something that has wires EVERYWHERE.
Well do you have a stock radio and second of all its all about price range. There are the ipod docking stations that plug into your cigarette lighter and use unused radio frequency. For the most part these are an eyesore and they are so hard to use due to the location of the power source in our cars. The other option is buying a name brand radio and they have kits that allow you to completely control your ipod through your radio by attaching the some wires and plugging in your ipod. I would recommend this because i used to have one and i put the kit in the glove box so no wires. They will run you about $50 and up

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
Okay, Peripheral makes a plug and play aux input i believe for our cars that would allow sound though the radio, however you still have the problm with charging and what not. IMHO it would be cheaper, better, and prettier to just get an aftermarket headunit. Pioneer Premier's Dehp490ib and 590ib have BUILT IN ipod connectivity that will charge your ipod and allow you to toss it in the glovebox and control it from the deck for around 200 dollars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts