Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
this is ****ing bs. what if somebody calls just to piss you off and tells cops that you played music and you didnt. how about we give noise polution tickets to bikers(the harleys and once with ****ing loud exaust) how about that. we cant have loud exhaust on our cars and they can have straigh exhaust. this is ****ing bs

this kinda reminds me of dukes of hazard. cops can do anything they want to get money

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Whoa... that's why I hate small city ordinances..... it can be passed with ease... but then again, it can also be repealed with ease

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
That is scary. Think about the harm that could be caused, If you know someone with a sound system and they piss u off for whatever reason. Just call the cops and have there car impounded. When the cops arrive they see the system and your done!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
hmmm... this can definitely be a violation of constitutional rights.... lawsuit and sue the town for millions :)

·
Supernova m33
394 Posts
this is ****ing bs. what if somebody calls just to piss you off and tells cops that you played music and you didnt. how about we give noise polution tickets to bikers(the harleys and once with ****ing loud exaust) how about that. we cant have loud exhaust on our cars and they can have straigh exhaust. this is ****ing bs

this kinda reminds me of dukes of hazard. cops can do anything they want to get money
the reason its ok for bike is because the people in charge see sport biking as a mature sport. these old fu.ckers with mid life crisis think buying a bike makes them cool and make it loud. they do not drive accords and civics. that is that.

also, California law states that a vehicle cannot have a audio system that can be heard from 200ft (approx) unless it is for advertising purpose. so this is my idea. i have sent emails to sony and pioneer asking them if i can be an advertiser for their equipment. i put a sticker on their car and thump as loud as i want. if i get in trouble i can refer to that law and i will be off scott free. that law is in effect so that people having parking lot sales can play music and such. also for ice cream trucks. i am just waiting for a reply from sony and pioneer.

also, california law states that a vehicle cannot have a audio system that can be heard from 200ft (approx) unless it is for advertising purpos. so this is my idea. i have sent emails to sony and pioneer asking them if i can be an advertiser for their equipment. i put a sticker on their car and thump as loud as i want. if i get in trouble i can refer to that law and i will be off scott free.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
if it's all based on hearsay....just call the cops on the people who called them on you. they may get the ticket dismissed...but they'll have to pay $1100+ in impound fees =]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts