Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha, ok, so me, DoctorX, Inspire8, and possible Hiperboy are all planning to meet up in Irvine leaving at about 9:30 to get to the 714 premeet by 10. If anyone else wants to join us, just pm one of us, or post up here.

what do you guys think:

The gas station is circled, the easiest way to get in is follow the red line.

get off the 405N at jeffrey and turn right, go down like a block or two and turn into that shopping center, there's a gelsons and a deli and other stores, gas station, etc, plus a lot of parking. its at the intersection of Jeffrey and Alton.

i'll be there at like 9~9:15ish. we'll leave at 9:30 if everyone who we know is coming is there, if there's a problem or you cant find me in the parking lot or something, my number is 949-322-8356 and i'll be in my green 6th gen coupe probably over by the gas station (its on the alton side) because there should be a bunch of open spots over there.

ok, so we have
Hammer03 - Dave
Doctor_X - Kevin
Hairballs58 -
Inspire8 -
Hiperb0y - Matt

·
Registered
468 Posts
I just have an opinion. How about we all meet somewhere closer to the freeway (405). like that Chevron Gasoline Station at Lake Forest Exit or that Shell station by Costco in Irvine? Just an opinion though.

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha the real reason i picked that is cause that way i wouldnt have to go south to meet up. if you guys want to meet further south, thats fine too, just pick a spot.

but this place is really close to the freeway, literally a block off the freeway.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
I'm heading out at 8:30 tomorrow morning, bright and early so I can be there on time. Charging the video camera, got a tape in the car, 3 cameras (2 SLRs and 1 digital), cleaned the car (inside [somewhat] and outside), got some cruising music, and I think that's it haha. Oh yeah and 5 bucks for pizza.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts