Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now its 440 for the borla!!!

as the title says, i can purchase the borla catback (used 18months) for 440, plus shipping from florida. dont know if the warranty and all will still be valid though.

any thoughts? if this was comptech or tanabe id be all over it, not sure with borla though.

the guy reneged on the deal. now wants 440 for it. anybody for a borla catback for $ 440?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
OwAce said:
as the title says, i can purchase the borla catback (used 18months) for 175, plus shipping from florida. dont know if the warranty and all will still be valid though.

any thoughts? if this was comptech or tanabe id be all over it, not sure with borla though.
you dont need a warranty with a exhaust system.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
OwAce said:
as the title says, i can purchase the borla catback (used 18months) for 175, plus shipping from florida. dont know if the warranty and all will still be valid though.

Why do you ask if '250-300' is a good price, when you state that you can get them for 175 + S/H?

It sounds like a deal either way. Go for it! :up2:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
kramer2k said:
Why do you ask if '250-300' is a good price, when you state that you can get them for 175 + S/H?

It sounds like a deal either way. Go for it! :up2:
either of these are good deals. i paid $580shipped for a new one and that was on sale during the xmas season. borla is good stuff, t304 steel i believe(forgot the number code but its aircraft steel). i have it, noticeable growl but not toud to make u annoyed

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was a ebay auction, i didnt win it, but i got 2nd dibs, based on my highest bid of 175. guy still hasnt gotten back to me on shipping as yet, so waiting on that final price, which is why i gave a range 250-300, cos have no clue how much it would cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts