Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
i have one in excellent condition.....$250 shipped....please reply soon cause i'm going away next week to the bahamas for my honey moon !!!!!!!!!!!!
off-topic: CONGRATS :D

on-topic: try posting in the "Wanted" forum, maybe you'll get more responses

:p

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
do u kno that radio costs $1200 from the dealer?

·
___
4,751 Posts
do u kno that radio costs $1200 from the dealer?
what dealer are you going to? lol I would think the most a dealer would charge for this would be 600-700

Either way, most people on here sell/buy them for $150-$250

·
Registered
885 Posts
what dealer are you going to? lol I would think the most a dealer would charge for this would be 600-700

Either way, most people on here sell/buy them for $150-$250
from HandA the 6 disc in dash changer add on to for the single din LX radio is $450 (dealer retail of $599) so I'd imagine the EX 6 disc is quite a bit more. That's why I'm not selling mine, it came out two days after I bought the car got shrink wrapped with the code card and shoved in a box, because on average there's a better resale value for stock cars(I have ever single little piece to take my car back to stock, extra engine covers for $20 off of ebay, an extra set of rear corners with the orange thing in them I got for $25 off of ebay, exhaust, intake, headlights, headers, all that fun stuff)

If I sold mine it would go for at least $500 1) because it's never even had a cd put in it, 2) because it costs too much to replace it.

Look on ebay though, I see them on there quite often.

here's one that's going for $40 so far, I think I'll have to put a 15 second snipe bid for $100. I'm always on the lookout for a little profit :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38640&item=2423006290

here's one for $275 buy it now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38641&item=2422631331

1 - 6 of 6 Posts