Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it feasible to swap 03 v6 engine/tranny into the LX coupe? maybe just wishful thinking on my part but i seriously regret not getting a stock v6.

·
_
1,648 Posts
what do you mean? you have the 4 banger and want a v6?

you'd have to get the same year or newer and i bet there would be a lot to it.

if you seriously regret it that much just trade it in for a v6 (6spd if that is what you want), but i don't think a full engine swap would be worth the time, hassle, and money, when you can just get a whole new car and save the stress.

·
Registered
109 Posts
dont complicate stuff. just trade in, it's even cheaper than engine, trans, and ecu exchange. keep it simple.

·
Registered
33 Posts
mr_vtec said:
dont complicate stuff. just trade in, it's even cheaper than engine, trans, and ecu exchange. keep it simple.

fosho engine swaps are cool if you have like a gen 2 integra and want to try and fit an h22 in there or something but i dont even know where you could buy this engine at a resonable price, then theres tranny, ecu, wiring, intake, ehaust, motor mounts . . .blah blah blah and all the stuff we cant even think of. sorry for going on and on. point= trade in :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
dt350 said:
fosho engine swaps are cool if you have like a gen 2 integra and want to try and fit an h22 in there or something but i dont even know where you could buy this engine at a resonable price, then theres tranny, ecu, wiring, intake, ehaust, motor mounts . . .blah blah blah and all the stuff we cant even think of. sorry for going on and on. point= trade in :D

i know all about it, my bro in law owns a civic and he changed the engine and many things else to it and it was really nice. imagine a 400hp civic, moded as much as major cars in fast and furious movies.

check it out at www.aryan-racing.com

but for his case just as you said, "TRADE IN"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts