Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am getting ready to sell my car...and i was wondering if it was possible to raise the super cup kit with it still on the car. i really dont want to take my shocks off to raise the perch...any help would be great thanks

1,221 Posts
why don't you part out the supercup kit for money + stock shocks/springs?

i'm sure there are plenty people who want the supercup kit

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
imnotmatt1189 said:
why don't you part out the supercup kit for money + stock shocks/springs?

i'm sure there are plenty people who want the supercup kit

:werd:

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
the only way is to get a fork tool and have an extra hand to raise the cup and then manually move the perch while your friend is holding up the cup. Use the tire to get leverage.

I dont recommend doing this as you may lose a finger or two in the process. Pretty dangerous if you ask me. Do it the right way and take the damn thing apart, but if you do that, just swap the stocks back in and part out. Youll make back something atleast.

·
1,576 Posts
ephyouckay said:
the only way is to get a fork tool and have an extra hand to raise the cup and then manually move the perch while your friend is holding up the cup. Use the tire to get leverage.

I dont recommend doing this as you may lose a finger or two in the process. Pretty dangerous if you ask me. Do it the right way and take the damn thing apart, but if you do that, just swap the stocks back in and part out. Youll make back something atleast.
true

·
Registered
35 Posts
how long have the koni shocks been on your car? I got springs about a month ago. I would be willing to trade plus money for the shocks. I am in sunnyvale. Let me know dude, cause i want those shocks, hehe.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lexx426 said:
how long have the koni shocks been on your car? I got springs about a month ago. I would be willing to trade plus money for the shocks. I am in sunnyvale. Let me know dude, cause i want those shocks, hehe.
they have only been on my car for 5 months...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts