Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does wings west have a front lip for a coupe that looks exactly like the one for a 4 door? If not, is there a way I can fit the 4 door one to a 99 coupe front bumper? Both bumpers look the same. Thanks... sorry this might be a stupid question and all but I was just curious

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
WW did not make a lip that looks like the sedan version I believe. If so I haven't ever seen it in all the time I've been here or anywhere else on the internet. The coupe front bumper and sedan are pretty different, don't really know how you can say they are very similar, but the deminsions of them look a lot different IMO. You could take the front lip from a sedan WW kit and custom fit it. It might fit, who knows. I know that other sedan pieces have been fitted to the coupe with minimal effort. Mugen sedan sides and Mugen rear have been fitted onto a coupe so I don't see why a WW front lip wouldn't work without modification.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey doctor X, is there a possible way to custom fit the WW sedan side skirt to a coupe? Sorry for these dumb questions, it's just that i don't know much about lip kits and all and custom fitting. I'm pretty sure there's no way for the back to fit on the coupe huh? since the bumper is so much bigger than the sedan... or is there a way? hahaha please let me know because i reallllyyyy like the sedan's wings west lip kit all around.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Where there's a will there's a way. If you just spend the time getting it done the way you want it will work. The sides will have to be cut a couple inches shorter though, and the rear will probably fit decently. People on here have put sedan rear lips on their coupes and the times I've seen it, one fit well because it was molded into the bumper, and the other fit decently requiring some rubber stuff to fill in the gap between the lip and the rear bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts