Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to ask your guy's opinion on this projectors. What do you think about this? How is the fitments on this projector? I'm not planning on converting to HID's though. Sorry if this is a repost but I already searched about this topic and I didn't find any. Any suggestions would be really helpfull. Thank you.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
yea this has been discussed a BUNCH...they look neat on...the halo is a cool effect...but the light output BLOWS...i've seen flashlights that I could hold out the window that provide better light output than these...you are paying for looks...not function...it is much worse than stock

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smokin6speed said:
yea this has been discussed a BUNCH...they look neat on...the halo is a cool effect...but the light output BLOWS...i've seen flashlights that I could hold out the window that provide better light output than these...you are paying for looks...not function...it is much worse than stock
So the only problem on this projectors are the light output.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
datboiroy said:
ya and i also heard that the angel eyes dont last that long, they burn out quickly
I don't really like the angel eyes on them. I just like how the headlight looks. I will probably end up just leave it off. Are they pretty flush if it's installed or are there any gaps and stuff?

·
03 silver v6 6mt
150 Posts
i have these on my car. they look cool. as for light output, when you aim it just right, its not too bad. too bad they use h3 bulbs.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
You dont like the depo blackhoused headlights better?

I would take functionality over looks anytime, im gonna wait to do it right the first time.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The depo looks good but it kindda grew old on me already. I just want something different.

·
Why try?
326 Posts
miloaccord said:
i have these on my car. they look cool. as for light output, when you aim it just right, its not too bad. too bad they use h3 bulbs.
how were you able to aim them? because i have the same ones and the only thing you can aim are the high beams.
they fit good by the way, there are no gaps at all

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackAccord03 said:
how were you able to aim them? because i have the same ones and the only thing you can aim are the high beams.
they fit good by the way, there are no gaps at all
Do you have pics of your car with this headlight?

·
03 silver v6 6mt
150 Posts
you aim them like you would a stock headlight, there are two screws in the back of the housing, one is for left and right, the other for up and down. i will take pictures soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts