Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
shox.com has Ingalls rear camber kit, that can adjust from - 1.5 to +3 degrees for $119. im installing tein basic on my 04 coupe V6, is that the kind of rear camber kit i need, is that the one you you can also adjust the toe??? I will be droping the rear 1.7". If you guys know any other place sells the same brand cheaper LET me know asap, before i place an order here.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a place i can get cheap Ingalls rear camber, the kind you can adjust camber/toe??
the cheapest one ive seen is from shox.com, but not sure if that camber and toe.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
yeah who has best price on SPC Rear Camber for 7gens, thats what im tryin to do

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
ok thanks kramer2k!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Igotvtec04 said:
the cheapest one ive seen is from shox.com, but not sure if that camber and toe.
yes very cheap here ...hmm...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
the website (iapdirect.com) im ordering the ingalls is in backorder, but they have SPC, only camber can be adjusted. With Ingalls camber and toe, do i really need toe adjustment im only lowering the rear 1.7"?????

damn, shox.com is also out stock. Any other place you guys know???

·
Registered
352 Posts
Do your research. Each side with the Ingalls kit requires the installation of 2 suspension arms, the lower arm and the control arm. You will need 2 kits to do both sides of the car, total of 4 bars to be installed. 1 kit runs about $130. See link and call your distributor for details before ordering, to make sure you don't end up with only enough parts to do one side of the car. :rolleye2:

The Ingalls kit replaces the lower arm, pulling the bottom of the wheel in to adjust camber. But it pulls it back at a slight angle which affects the rear toe, so they also replace the mid/rear control arm to push the toe back into spec.

The SPC kit replaces only the upper arm, pushing the top of the wheel back out. It does not affect toe.

http://www.ingallseng.com/parts/38725.htm

J

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
are you telling me that jinx? are you saying with out those two suspension arm the camber kit will be useless, and can not be installed.
i thought you only need camber kit nothing else. Im only lowering the back 1.7".

·
Registered
352 Posts
Igotvtec04 said:
are you telling me that jinx?
i thought you only need camber kit nothing else. Im only lowering the back 1.7".
Just posting in general for everyone to really look at what they are paying for. I've seen too many people pay $90 for a camber kit and only get the one side. Funny actually.

Regardless, I have HFP and SPC camber kit. There is a notch on the SPC kit in the threads that tells you how far you can safely twist it before you are too far. With the HFP kit, I eyeballed it to the length of the stock rod and it was already at the limit of how far you can adjust it. Seems like it needs more threads on mine. I think HFP was to lower the rear 1". I took it to one place for an alignment and they said it was out of adjustment, couldn't go any further and it's barely in spec. I took it to the dealership for alignment after that. I highlighted the instructions that state clearly not to twist it past that mark. They aligned the car with no problems. I am unsure if they went past "the mark" on the camber kit. Makes me nervous.

J

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
I got the SPC arms for $62 an arm, then I had Toby put them in. ;)

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Igotvtec04, you'll be okay, iapdirect.com states they cover both left and right

All Camber Kit Pricing Is For Both Left and Right Corners Unless Otherwise Specified

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jinx32 quoted,"Each side with the Ingalls kit requires the installation of 2 suspension arms,".......

is that with ingalls only???do i need the two suspension arms with SPC??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts