Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had an alignment the result for the front are -0.8 L , -1.2 R, is the right side too much neg. camber???????????? Im taking my car back i dont think the tech. did it right, my steering wheel is offcenter 1150 position, if i put it to the center the car will pull to the right. Heres the result of the camber and toe Front and back after alignment. Im lowered about 2.2" F ,1.7"R

FRONT LEFT ***************************************FRONT RIGHT

Actual----Before --- --------------------------------------------Actual-------Before
-0.8 ---- -0.9 ----------------------- CAMBER --------------* -1.2 * ------1.1
0.01 -----0.22 ----------------------- TOE ----------- ----- - 0.02 -------- 0.20

REAR LEFT *************************************** REAR RIGHT

Actual------ Before------------------------------------------------Actual------Before
-1.3 ---- -1.3 -------------------------CAMBER -----------------1.5 - --- -1.5
0.07 ------ 0.19 -------------------------- TOE --------------- 0.10 ---- 0.25

Sorry i hope this doesnt look confusing, i wish i had a scanner

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol 43 views and replies. I figure out myself the front left wheels needs more toe out and right wheel needs more toe in to center the steering wheel. The tech set it within factory spec., but now my car is lowered it has different specified range.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yea I have mine set at positive 1.2 for the left rear and 1.3 for the right rear. The fronts you dont have to worry about so keep it at factory specs.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would get the rear camber closer to zero if possible. If you want to be particular, I would get both front and rear camber kits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts