Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checkin to see what people got comming out after this long ****** winter....i know im gonna start putting my car back to summer conditions begining of march lower it back down again put the kit on wheels on and new carbon fiber hood and shaved trunk i cant wait....the only thing im waiting on is the hood and trunk vis is still giving me a run around about carbon fiber on low stock so they arent making the invader hood yet so im not ordering the trunk from carbon creations until the hood is ready.....

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
my plans are to quit school and devote my life to fatty foods and my car. and girls. but they will fade away after a large dose of fatty foods.

actually...i'm just gonna enjoy my car the way it is for now. finish my retros...probably do an LED taillight conversion. then continue saving for that swap =] yummm

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Put my mods on/back on:

AEM SRI
DC 4-2-1 ceramic header
APEXi WS cat-back exhaust
UR Pulleys w/ new belts
AEM Cam gear
Helix TB spacer (v2 :( )
VAFC II (install and tune)

While I'm at it, timing belt and water pump.

External:
OEM lip kit sides and rear, Mugen front
new retrofit
m3 lip spoiler
new hood (my gf hit a tree)
new windshield (huge stone chip)

Lower the car 1 more inch.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
install ballast and bulbs for my retrofit
oem foglights
H&R Sports springs
full detail
and some minor stuff

·
Registered
502 Posts
hrm:
Starts this weekend with the 3" SS exhaust, followed by the new 2.5" to 3" SS downpipe, dyno time, battery relocation to the trunk, then topping it off with my five lug/rear disc swap with 04' TL wheels.

All of these parts I have sitting at work waiting to go on and to top that off buying a house too :( busy busy busy

·
Registered
105 Posts
I cant wait to get my 18's on this spring... I want to see how much room there is to figure out how low i'm going to drop it.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
zany said:
a good car wash and wax... ahh all that salt..
Don't forget to hose down the under side of your car a bit, or if you can I would just take it to get pressure washed.

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
jdoc08 said:
Just checkin to see what people got comming out after this long ****** winter....i know im gonna start putting my car back to summer conditions begining of march lower it back down again put the kit on wheels on and new carbon fiber hood and shaved trunk i cant wait....the only thing im waiting on is the hood and trunk vis is still giving me a run around about carbon fiber on low stock so they arent making the invader hood yet so im not ordering the trunk from carbon creations until the hood is ready.....
winter!? whats that? LoL

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
well, im gonna redo one of my blackhousings, im gonna mount my ballast's for my HIDs better, and hopefully ill be able to buy my exhaust in like april from saving. i cant wait to put my rims back on. im also planning on getting a m3 lip spoiler and tinting my stock tails. i also need to either install my alarm myself, or find a place that will install an alarm i dont have to order thru them, since i already have the alarm.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ahahh, i never keep up with my projects on what i want to do.... but i definately have some big projects i want to do for the summer. :D

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
zany said:
a good car wash and wax... ahh all that salt..

Yea same for me. I feel so ashamed because how my car looks i have salt and snow and dirt covering my car, im waiting til it rains.

I hate having a lowered car cant go to car washes

·
Registered
908 Posts
rmrf23 said:
hrm:
Starts this weekend with the 3" SS exhaust, followed by the new 2.5" to 3" SS downpipe, dyno time, battery relocation to the trunk, then topping it off with my five lug/rear disc swap with 04' TL wheels.

All of these parts I have sitting at work waiting to go on and to top that off buying a house too :( busy busy busy
Care to share the DIY on Battery relocation? Im wanting to do this FOR A LONG TIME...
Plus, right now Im just anxiously waiting for the retro get back from a member in here... :D

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
For me this summer projects that will be finshed

Mugen Front lip
Mugen Sides
Oem Rear lip
Sparco Gas Lid
Mugen TL Trunk Lip Spoiler
Comptech Headers(Jet-Hoted)
Comptech Icebox
System