Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What jpipe is most noticible HP on road, cause I'm stock ATM with intake and fujitsubo catback and i ran a friend and I schooled him .. sorry if he reads this haha but I wanna know what is more effective atlp or rv6 he.. has xlr8..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Xlr8 didn't amaze me cause the guy I ran was more modded then me ... I guess ill do more searches I know they perform different on different catback setups

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Each J-pipe reacts differently to each setup. I dont know much about the ATLP or RV6 one, but i own the XLR8 V2 and did a comparison to the XLR8 V1/resonated test pipe combo and gained 10/10. Car at the time had an AEM v2 and Borla Catback.

Some people have better luck with different j-pipes because not every setup is the same. Also several people have made and are running custom j-pipes.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
^ What he said. Longer primaries help more with low end and aren't as potent up top, while shorter primaries are more potent up top and not as much down low. As Atlas said, each Jpipe will work differently with each exhaust setup. And yea what mods does your friend have that you 'schooled' him?

·
think fast, drive faster
37 Posts
My custom J-Pipe gain 17 whp (PM for dyno result) on auto trans with short ram. New production later this summer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had the rv 6 j-pipes for over 2 years and they work great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts