Hello all, selling a few things I have from a build I am no longer going forward with . Prices posted are without shipping. Local pickup is preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense. Located in central Florida
1. A set of j37a2 heads (dual vtec)WITHcams. These heads were resurfaced and cleaned by a machine shop and new oem valve seals installed . $750

2 .oem 05 Acura TL axles with carrier shaft . 90k miles $100

3. 07 Acura TL automatic ecu. Can use for flashpro $65

4. Oem accord /TL air box lid fitted with a 3.5 inlet . Work done by Brockway engineering. $135

5. Brockway engineering engine mounts for 03-07 accord 04-06 Tl. There aren’t many sets of these in existence. They use rubber instead of urethane. Very nice pieces $600

6. Brockway engineering speedometer corrector. This plugs in at your transmission and corrects the speedometer when you change your final drive . $125

7. Brockway engineering custom flywheel/clutch disk. This was produced so that you may use the oem J37a4 pressure plate. The exedy number for this pressure plate is HCC557. This must be used with the newer bell housing. I had this combination in my previous accord I built with a J36 and it was amazing. $750

All prices are OBO. Pm me if interested