Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was sitting here looking my ass off and I noticed that noone makes any type of internals or anyhting that could be used to build our motors. Call me a noob or whatever but does anyone know of anythign we can use to build up our j30's?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Guys... rather than just say "do a search", just tell the dude. You were all noobs at one point and asked the same commonly known question... people helped you rather than telling you to search back then.

Hey CM8_xtcy, usually KMS does stuff for the J30... I know there's more, but I don't remember off the top of my head, I'll post again when I remember all of the other companies to do things for the j30.. there's actually quite a bunch out there that aren't mentioned on forums, I'll look into it for you

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Joe, i think we have every right to say search.. the guy has 18 post and is asking a question that his been broadly covered on here. If you want to offer him a turbo kit, go for it, we're not stopping you.

·
Street Brawler
523 Posts
Did anyone that told him to search actually read his comment??? He said he looked his ass off trying to find something. Couldn't find it and decided to post the question. Only to get shot down. Way to welcome new people to the forum:boo:

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
yeah, chappy we read his comment. it was he was looking his ass off.. he found nothing in his ass so i told him to use the search button. :)

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
I think we have every right to say search.. the guy has 18 post and is asking a question that his been broadly covered on here..
Yeah, sorry the dude doesn't have over 2000 posts and knows everything about everything about the Accord. Who knows, the thread could be back in, oh lets say, 2003 an it really doesn't apply to his car! You never know! Thats why its called a forum, to help other guys out. I'm sure if everyone were to use the all mighty "search" button, this forum would be nothing but "CHECK OUT MY NEWLY WASHED PICS" threads. Quit being a ****....

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Yeah, sorry the dude doesn't have over 2000 posts and knows everything about everything about the Accord. Who knows, the thread could be back in, oh lets say, 2003 an it really doesn't apply to his car! You never know! Thats why its called a forum, to help other guys out. I'm sure if everyone were to use the all mighty "search" button, this forum would be nothing but "CHECK OUT MY NEWLY WASHED PICS" threads. Quit being a ****....
lol, :rolleye2:

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
^^ Uh, smarta$$, I know of at least 12 threads I have started or participated in in the last year that cover J series internals.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts