Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the j30a1 engine/trans/ecu/harness pulled from my '00 coupe, for sale or partout, whichever gets more interest. Engine had 116k, 4at was replaced with new 30k ago (have documentation). Both are in perfect, beautiful running condition with no issues whatsoever.

Reasonable offers accepted on any/all components. LMK what you're looking for!

SOLD ITEMS:
ac compressor
valve covers
alternator
engine shrouds
oil cap
engine harness

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Do you have the plastic engine covers? I need the large one that covers the front valve cover. Let me know!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Got a picture of it? I get paid on Wednesday so I can getcha the money then via paypal.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thanks man! I have no doubt it's in good shape, especially after seeing your engine pics in the coupe thread, I just like seeing what I'm buying. :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Crap I just realized you have the '00+ engine. I think the covers might be slightly different. Any way to verify if they will swap over the same?

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have the ELD unit from the fuse box?
sorry bud, my fuse box is still in the car

Crap I just realized you have the '00+ engine. I think the covers might be slightly different. Any way to verify if they will swap over the same?
hmm...not sure on that bud, but i think the shroud over the valve covers is the same on both

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
do you have the oem oil cap ?

raymond the covers should fit man, but if your deal falls through let me know I need some covers bad

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for pics. ray, the very corner of the valve cover shroud got goobered up from the chain a little bit (see pic). 50% off if you still want it

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Damn it's definitley different looking than mine, but for the price I'm tempted to pick it up just to try it haha. Would you include the plate with the Honda badge on it, because I can tell 100% mine won't fit on that cover. Let me know dude, thanks.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Damn I just checked and there's no way it'll work. Your cover sits up higher and the plug wires run underneath it, whereas mine is smaller and they go across the top. And the engine cover to the right covers more on mine than yours does, so they would overlap. Sorry man!

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
can I have the covers then ?

so its $15 shipped for all the covers with the discount ?:D

give me your paypal address, thanks

1 - 20 of 54 Posts