Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
j35 psi 6sp
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a polished upper intake manifold and valve covers for a j30a1 engine? i have a guy doing this work for me but since i have upgraded to the j32 i dont need them.. anyone interested you can make an offer for them all or seperate

·
j35 psi 6sp
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay i was just making sure if anyone was interested before i have the parts done! i will talk to the guy asap and get back to you guys!!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
im interested in just the valve covers...let me know if you'll seperate them

·
Registered
69 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
im interested in just the valve covers...let me know if you'll seperate them
I want your engine covers.....What would you charge to wrap my covers in cf ? If your interested of course..

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
MMM.....ive had a lot of members interested in me doin that, im not sure i have the time though since theres a total of 7 different pieces. I rather stick to doing interior stuff for people since theyre usually smaller and have less complex curves. shoot me a pm.

Back on topic...lemme know if your interested in parting the valve covers.

·
j35 psi 6sp
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay heres the prices.
valve covers- 250(this includes covers you will not have to send me yours)
j30 upper intake-250( also the same as i will buy the manifold and have it polished)
throttle bodies- 175 same as above..

the prices include the parts, polishing. shipping will be extra.. i will take some pics of this guys car to show you the awesome work he does. if interested let me know an i can get on this asap..

·
j35 psi 6sp
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update.. if you wan t to send a manifold it will be 50 less than if i purchase one... same goes for the valve covers. i also have a 3.2 tl intake manifold that i will sell unpolished for 75 plus shipping, or polished for 200(shipping included)..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts