Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, this may be a stupid question, but ive been searching different places for 3 hours now and cannot find any information. does anyone know the compression ratio on the J30A4 engine (03-05 Accord V6). Im looking to do an FI of some sort, but I obviously need to know what the compression ratio is before I can do anything of that nature.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
benf656 said:
hey all, this may be a stupid question, but ive been searching different places for 3 hours now and cannot find any information. does anyone know the compression ratio on the J30A4 engine (03-05 Accord V6). Im looking to do an FI of some sort, but I obviously need to know what the compression ratio is before I can do anything of that nature.
10 Second's on Honda's site reveals this:
http://automobiles.honda.com/models...Name=Accord+Sedan&bhcp=1&BrowserDetected=True

Another 5 Seconds on goofle reveals this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=J30A4+compression+ratio&btnG=Google+Search

3 Hours? :laugh:

-James :cool:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
:hide:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SixSpeeder said:
you can't do turbo or supercharge a euro-R accord, it's impossible...
well i dont own an Accord Euro-R, but god i would love to. i have a 2005 Accord EX V-6 that im looking to make into sumthing like an American Euro-R, as much performance and styling upgrades as possible. but yes, sorry for not clarifying. as for the 3 hours of searching, just shows you how much of a crappy search engine yahoo is.....didnt even think to check Honda.com or anything like that.....but ull have that u know

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
SixSpeeder said:
you can't do turbo or supercharge a euro-R accord, it's impossible...
No it's not. And he didn't even mention anything about a Euro-R

OwAce said:
benf656 said:
as for the 3 hours of searching, just shows you how much of a crappy search engine yahoo is.....
what the hell is yahoo?

:bolt:
:laugh:

is your friend :up2: .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts