Accord V6 Forum banner

Should I keep this thread going with updates as it progresses?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So most of you who have read my previous posts know I’m currently running full bolt ons on my accord, if anyone has any questions about my setup please feel free to message me.

so to kick things off, I’ve been wanting to do upgraded camshafts in my car for quite some time and I was able to get my hands on a set of Acura RL camshafts, for those who don’t know, these are the most aggressive of the j35a8 camshafts.

winter is coming up and my av6 will be getting stored like the princess she is, since I won’t be driving the accord I figured it’s time to pull the trigger and get this chapter of my build going,

here’s a little run down of what ill be doing:

2006 Acura RL camshafts
ARP head studs
Valve adjustment
Halferland performance gaskets

I will try and document the build process on here but by no means will this be an instruction manual, I’ll be sure to include any tips and tricks but definitely not a step by step,
I’ll explain the ease/difficulty of the process and I’ll let you all know what I think after it’s completed,

i am currently working 2 jobs as an automotive technician, one day shift one Night Shift so this project won’t be done in a week, ill be getting started on it within the next week or so,
More to come soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts