Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting out with these parts i dont need.

03 cl-s ecu sold

03 cl-s ecu w/o immobilizer sold

02 accord v6 cd stock radio sold

$1200 aem ems 30-6051 honda/acura

$100-shipped j32 intake manifold

$200-shipped 03 cl-s engine harness never used

$300-shipped 03 cl-s new lower crank pulley, upper timing belt pulley with both timing side crank sensor and tranny crank sensor.

$250-shipped 03 cl-s new bellhousing painted.

$50-shipped 01 accord v6 cd stock radio (Brothers car)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked the ignition fuses and the problem was the starter signal fuse #13 so i wired a push start for it to work. I have the engine harness, sensor and pulleys, engine cover and j32a2 intake manifold with valve actuator.
What's available and did you ever get your car running I know you had a spark issue I'm having the same problem

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think when the ecu is swapped the signal is not strong enough or might be to strong that it causes a malfunction in the driver side multiplex.Not sure but still investigating the loss of power only to that fuse. Check and changed ignition relay and ignition switch and same problem so it looks to me like its the multiplex for me since there is no signal on both sides of it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea.I think theres a short in the wiring ground or in the muliplex or a relay. try changing your starter cut relay on the multiplex its the top right relay on the inside of the dash on the back of the multiplex.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts