Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if it's possible to swap a CL Type-S motor into a 2001 EX-v6 Coupe.

I have the motor (my neighbor totalled the car and the motor is fine and he said I could "take it off his hands" for $1000)

I know I would probably have to get new motor & tranny mounts but is there anything else I need?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
theres numerous amounts of threads started on this subject. just search

·
Registered
582 Posts
1_QWK_MK6 said:
I was wondering if it's possible to swap a CL Type-S motor into a 2001 EX-v6 Coupe.

I have the motor (my neighbor totalled the car and the motor is fine and he said I could "take it off his hands" for $1000)

I know I would probably have to get new motor & tranny mounts but is there anything else I need?
I always hate hurting people's hearts... but I gotta tell you man... Nope, it wont fit your car - EVER. Sorry to dissapoint you dude.

Now gimme your neighbors phone number so I can make sure he's okay after totaling his car. :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Quote: Now gimme your neighbors phone number so I can make sure he's okay after totaling his
car.

LOL... nice one...

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
doubt it would fit the civic..you looking at a four cylinder to a v6..basicly your car engine bay is to small.it wont fit...you can put a b-series or h-series in it tho...that just my .02

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
1_QWK_MK6 said:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54261

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd said:
doubt it would fit the civic..you looking at a four cylinder to a v6..basicly your car engine bay is to small.it wont fit...you can put a b-series or h-series in it tho...that just my .02
I guess i have to write it out in crayon for you dude. THIS IS A V6 FORUM. who has a 2001 ex v6 civic stock?

THIS IS WHY A LOT OF HONDA OWNERS ARE STEREOTYPED AS RETARDS.
my advice dude......GET A LIFE!

Oh , and by the way.....keep your 2 cents, you might need it for that brain transplant you need.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts