Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so im going to Boost my 04 accord. I have the j32a3 motor swap.
I just wanted to show you guys my Turbo up pipe that me and my friend came up with in his back yard. Its 2.5" pipe. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks. more pics up soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
turbo placed in front of the tranny.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
^ This. It looks crush/pressure bent as well. You do NOT want ANY restrictions in the exhaust when going turbo. You are gonna want a 3" downpipe as well, not 2.5". Isn't that the stock Jpipe? You're going turbo man, you are going to flow a LOT more air. You'd be restricting it big time with the stock Jpipe.

Mandrel bent tubing is a must. Honestly the difference, especially on a turbo setup, will be pretty large.

You want it to be as efficient as possible. The more efficient the setup is, the longer it will last, and the more power you will make.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank for the input. Do you guys have any pics of a good charge pipe for our accords. This is just what we came up with. Also, would a t3t4 ar.63 50trim be ok for my 3.2 on 7lbs?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
sounds a little small.. for the 3.2.

look at JnRs turbo setup. you might be able to take somethings from it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
if it wasnt so much damn work to upload pics on here i would love to share pics of my turbo build..but ya

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if it wasnt so much damn work to upload pics on here i would love to share pics of my turbo build..but ya
Pmd you my email. If you have time please email the pic. What size turbo are you running?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts