Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
So i recently installed the J32A3 ecu onto my car.

First, Obtain a J32A3 ECU
Removing the ECU is an easy task under the radio unit of the car

Everything was plug and play minus 3 wires that needs to move around.

Wires that need to move around are all in the Grey plug which is "A".
J30 J32
A13 A30 (Cruise control wire from clutch)
A28 A1 (SG4)
A31 A12 (VCC4)

The ECU programmed fine using the Maxidas DS708. Use the honda menu of this machine and not acura. I have not been able to change the VIN on the ECU and its still the TL's

Review of the ECU vs stock. Smoother drive experience in first gear in traffic. More torque and less lugging when in high gear low rev.
Negative: I am sort of getting a minor rev hang when shifting. Not sure if its the 3.7 TB affecting it but my old ecu never did.

Currently after a couple day driving, my long term fuel trim is at around -03.9% which i have no idea how to interpret it.
Awesome read. My 03 is down getting a j32a3 swap right now. Trying to find the 04-05 TL 6 speed ecu.

Did you have to do anything with the immobilizer ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
does is matter if its Honda or acura? the Honda dealership is telling me that their scan tool cant work with an acura ecu and I need to go to a acura dealership.

everything iv read on this site about this swap, nothing said anything about that. been running the j32a3 with the j30 ecu for about 2 months now and want to get it switched.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet . I'm building a j32 right now . And my ecu comes in this week sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which one did you order I’m on the process as well an can’t find anything on the best ecu to run on the j30 to j32 swap in the 01 accord

21 - 27 of 27 Posts