Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got my 10 post so i can wright a post!!!:D

i blow my engine on my Accord 2003 V6 and i want to change it for a J32A3 but i don`t know what i have to change to doing it. Can i fit everything stock from my Accord 2003 V6 manual on it or i have to change a few little thing? If i have to change something what i have to change, Transmission manual is gonna fit? For the ECM (Computer) do i have to get one from an TL manual or if the automatic is gonna fit? What about the exhaust, i also want to know witch one is the best one quality price, i saw the OBX on ebay and it`s really cheap, it`s a good one and again, fit on the J32A3? Out of the engine i have about 3000$ and i want to know witch mods are gonna be the best to do for that price. If you can provide me any info it will be great!!! Thanks;)

Alex

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The j32a3 is a straight drop in engine, get one from a manual that way all sensors are in the same place. Everything should switch over and still be used. But if you can find one with a manual trans and can afford it, I would purchase it. Because the trans could/should have an LSD in it from the factory.

Are you saying you have $3000 towards the swap, or $3000 more to spend?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
good time to do the timing belt, TL-S cams, spring, and retainer. and new clutch. They you should be worry free for a long time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice picture!!! The thread dosent say much about what we have to change. On my understanding there nothing to do exept a few sensor if i don`t get the engine from a TL manual witch i think its gonna be the case. Witch sensor are we talking about?

·
VTEC PWNES ALL
239 Posts
u keep asking about this sensor, from what i read if u get an auto j32a3 u just have to transfer over your stock manual wire harness

1 - 9 of 9 Posts