Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I have to sell these top end parts that I got from Moneypit.
All it is missing is Intake Runners, Injectors and Fuel Rails to do a top end swap.

All listed parts are in perfect mechanical condition and are ready to bolt-up.

For those of you with a j30 (NA or FI), this setup is a direct bolt-up and you will see some considerable gains.

J35A4 Assembled Heads: $275$240
J35A4 Intake Manifold: $130 $100
J35A4 Throttle Body: $100 $80
Buy them all for $380

IMG_3810 by Joneysan, on Flickr

IMG_3809 by Joneysan, on Flickr

IMG_3808 by Joneysan, on Flickr

IMG_3807 by Joneysan, on Flickr

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
hmmm J35a4 i thought it was oddy motor and the best heads was from j32a2 ?
You are correct but j32a2 does not fit on j30a1 motors without replacing the pistons or modding the valves = $$$

The oddy heads are almost as good, and they are the best available heads that fit with no probs on the j30a1 block.

·
Registered
665 Posts
How much would labor probably be to have a mechanic install this? Great price

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Depends on what kind of mechanic you are talking about. Dealership I would say is $1000 minimum for installation labor. Local guy around the corner struggling for business, probably 300. That's what I was quoted once for the same exact question/situation. But I decided I am going to do it myself :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
How much would it be for intake runners injectors and fuel rails? Could the injectors and fuel rail be from a j32a2 or do they have to be from the j35a4

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the lag. Pictures are up. I will get the other picture of the head today. It will be $60 shipped anywhere I will pay the difference out of my pocket. Thanks for the interest!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts