Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up people. I have an 8GB IPOD touch 2G for sale. I don't really use it and just got a new IPhone. So......no use for it. Anyway...the screen is in perfect condition and the back has scratches on it. I have a protective cover on it now and it will be included. I also have a brand new set of Apple headphones. They have never been used. It comes with the sync cable also. There are like 6 pages of games and apps and you can get them from the internet since it's jailbroken. Anyone who knows about an Ipod being jailbroken knows how great it is. So I'm looking for cash or trade. No reasonable offer will be refused. Trade would be better for me though. I have a 6th gen v6 accord. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
you need a price dude. Or else someone might low ball you. like this *100 shipped* lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah you can download any app off the internet for free, not that i condone that or anything and put it on the ipod. if you look on youtube you can see the amount of different things you can do to it. such as change the look of it with themes for example.

So with a jailbroken iPod Touch you can just get free apps?
What are the advantages of a jailbroken iPhone and iTouch?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
kool damn I wish I had money to spare. I am about to drop some coins for suspension. lol

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
hey you still got this? LMK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts