Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Japanese version PS2 for sale. It's in perfect codition. Comes with one controler, Logitech G force driving wheel, and wall adapter 150 or best offer.

Also still for sale are my 18x8 Volk Racing GT7 in Gun metal, 4x114. Also these are in perfect condition with no curbs. Only flaws are a few microscopic nics from the mounting and a chip in the clear coat the size of a grain of rice. Comes with 2 Advan ad07's 2 Bfg KD series tires, 2 sets of Mcguard wheel locks, and all the lug nuts and valve stems. Less than one year old. Birthdate of wheel is recorded inside the wheel. $1650 or Best offer.

Thanks again!

Erik

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1BADDACR said:
Just curious, but is the shifter on the left side since its a JDM logitech steering wheel???
Haha good question. It's an American one but this is the wheel i guess that came out for gt-3 so it doesnt have the shifter on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shystieone said:
how do you use the driving key on battle gear 3?

I guess its for the japanese arcade version, it acts as your memory card. its pretty cool but I have yet to find the arcade version out here. i did play part 2 in Vegas though hahaha.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The_Tofu_Shop said:
still have the japanese PS2...im interested.

very.

but i would need proof its japanese.
yep still have it. which area are you in? we can meet and you can plug it in yourself and put some games in. we could meet at signal auto if thats close to you. pm me and we'll working some thing out. thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shystieone said:
how much would you sell the battle gear 3 for? and how's drift master?
Hmm thats a good question. Make me an offer cause I havent really thought about selling that one. To tell you the truth drift master sucks. The best drifting game is kaido battle 2. I think 3 is out now but havent tried it. Yeah but Drift Master stinks.

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
erikminamihata said:
yep still have it. which area are you in? we can meet and you can plug it in yourself and put some games in. we could meet at signal auto if thats close to you. pm me and we'll working some thing out. thanks!
im in 626. come to 562, 626 or 714 meet and you'll see me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts