Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
they'll be decent, but not as good as stock. if you want something better than stock.. you'll need to get a retrofit.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
why dont you just get a set of oem headlights and black them out yourself? for the best effect.. add projectors and hids ;)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm thats uber...but thats too much work im not too good with that stuff yet lol
im only 18 just got my accord haha but hmm that indeed looks badass

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
just DIY your own JDMs, like i did. its really easy. i actually have to redo my passenger side one cuz a bulb blew up in it and f*cked up the paint a lil bit.

·
Butta
837 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
just DIY your own JDMs, like i did. its really easy. i actually have to redo my passenger side one cuz a bulb blew up in it and f*cked up the paint a lil bit.
When i looked into how the DIY was done, I was quick to buy some online once i found out Headlight cooking was ahead.... If you willing to do the DIY then sure its cheaper but if u fuk it up you will have to buy some new ones anyway, I say just pay the $50 bucks.

P.S. i bought mine off EBAY from k2motor, they were the same ones ur looking at and they fit right in.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
driven said:
one more for kicks.. I am in a sharing mood at the moment :)

what a picture whore... we all know you got a nice car... lol maybe i should share that one Miss Maryland pic again? :D :D :D lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts