Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just did my HID's a week ago and now i want to do yellow fogs.. but i dont want no crappy light yellow color i want a dark jdm yellow.. there is a whole kit for 07 n down accord but nothing yet for 08

so i was looking at bulbs there are a bunch that are jdm yellow luminic piaa n some other ones but does the bulb brand really matter?

and a bulb you only see the yellow at night when there on how about the nice yellow lense look during the day.. any suggestions?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
^^ you could do the tint and put yellow bulbs in there. then the yellow will be as dark as your bulbs are.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Bulbs???

Hi , Guys and Girls can some one tell what bulb numbers are the low beams and fog lights ? Thanks .

·
Registered
151 Posts
how much was the HID conversion? will it burn the lenses? can you point me in the direction of this stuff, maybe shoot me a pm, though many others will prolly want this info.

thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
i seen an HID fog conversion, that might be the effect you were goin for. i think that's the only way to get them to be reeeeeeeally yellow. kinda a waste of money. i might get them tinted.

·
Registered
650 Posts
xenonlink.com

how much was the HID conversion? will it burn the lenses? can you point me in the direction of this stuff, maybe shoot me a pm, though many others will prolly want this info.

thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
thanks dude, i actually put in my HIDs this weekend. i went with the $75 ebay kit, and honestly, it looks great. i might go for a higher wattage kit next time, but they are awesome value

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok so i just did my HID's a week ago and now i want to do yellow fogs.. but i dont want no crappy light yellow color i want a dark jdm yellow.. there is a whole kit for 07 n down accord but nothing yet for 08

so i was looking at bulbs there are a bunch that are jdm yellow luminic piaa n some other ones but does the bulb brand really matter?

and a bulb you only see the yellow at night when there on how about the nice yellow lense look during the day.. any suggestions?

Did you get the 8000k model or which one? I think I am going to go for the Deep Blue lights in the 8000k kit.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Did you get the 8000k model or which one? I think I am going to go for the Deep Blue lights in the 8000k kit.
that will look so ricey. you better get a high wattage kit if ur gonna go 8KK.

i went oem 4300K and it looks amazing. they look white, blue, purple. all depends on the angle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
that will look so ricey. you better get a high wattage kit if ur gonna go 8KK.

i went oem 4300K and it looks amazing. they look white, blue, purple. all depends on the angle.
yeah i went to xenonlink.com and found the 8000k, I really like the deep blue. It shows 135-145 for it

·
Registered
151 Posts
i dont know if i trust those pics. they call 5KK factory, which i guess is close. at any rate, 8KK will be really REALLY blue. also, what are those mounting brackets made out of? mine came with plastic brackets and one broke during shipping. i had to use a lot of zip ties. one plus on that kit is that it is true plug and play. the power supply to the ballasts appears that it would plug into the stock supply to the bulbs. mine was just two friggen wires, ground and power, with end crimped on nicely. i ended up sliding them into the stock power supply and wire taping the shiznit out of them. it all worked out real well, thank god its all hidden behind my bumper.

take ur time installing, it is such a pain to deal with in this car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts