Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up V6P I recently did a new mod upgrade it's the door handles from the JDM Honda Inspire it has a line of chrome at the bottom of the door handle very similar to the Acura RL door handles. Check it out

·
初めまして
248 Posts
damn, Jo Jo, you sure have good contacts in Japan.. share some wealth :up:

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
I think the 8th gen just doesnt flow as much as the 7th gen. Not trying to bust, it is nice, but somehow i cant get myself to remotely like it. JDM FTW

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I was wondering how did you get it to fit since the inspire is right hand drive? Wouldn't the key hole be on the wrong side? Im thinking about getting a set but wanting to confirm in case there's any more work to be done. Love your car

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, I was wondering how did you get it to fit since the inspire is right hand drive? Wouldn't the key hole be on the wrong side? Im thinking about getting a set but wanting to confirm in case there's any more work to be done. Love your car
everything fit like a glove but the key hole one what I did was got the all chrome key hole cover from the V6 model and have it professionally painted but leaving that line of chrome on the bottom.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts