Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up V6P another sweet JDM mod I did recently.

BTW there are also (Accord) lighted door sill garnishes available through College Hills Honda.com

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes but where i click to find. :bawling:

k i found it but its for the 08-09. will it fit on 98-02?
Will it fit a 1998-2002 Accord not 100% sure, best advice i can give you to find out if will go is to look at an 08-09 Accord inside the area the garnish goes and look at your car and examine the area you wish to install the garnish, and see if that area matches close between your Accord and an 8th gen Accord.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
I approve of this mod. :up2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's a time consuming mod I guess, rear seat, all door step panels have to be removed to get the wiring harness in place.

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a time consuming mod I guess, rear seat, all door step panels have to be removed to get the wiring harness in place.
Correct, all of those parts have to be removed, the project was not too bad for the time consuming I got the whole mod done in 3 hours.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i remember finding these on ebay a couple years ago for 6th gens...now i kick myself for not getting them because i havent found them since. maybe if we contact this company we can get them to bring back the 6th gen ones? o_O i dont think the new ones fit :-/

·
Czechopino
2,377 Posts
Darn it I want one for my 7th gen! And I don't care if it says Accord or Inspire. If I got a set that said Inspire I would have to get an Inspire badge for my trunk. I saw some nice ones on Ebay that do not light up, and some that did light up but did not have the correct font that just say "Accord" in plain letters.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts