Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so I bought this grill and had it shipped from Tokyo, didn't even install it since I'm in process of some costume work on my car. I paid $95.00 Asking to get $65.00 or BEST offer. REMEMBER, Item was never installed and is ready to be painted. Here are some pics. Please Pm me if intrested

Item looks just like this

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kleankord said:
do they fit usdm?
YES, But you do need a body shop to do the fitting as it also was mentioned in the instructions when i bought it. Body shop will insure a clean fit with no bults or screw showing. You can do it your self if you have a lot of patience and some knowledge from body work. Beside that it was a perfect fit for my car. If my costume work doesn't end up as i wanted to I may put this on my car but otherwise I'm planning to sell it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
what body shop work woudl be needed??? ...any cutting into the body panel? ..or just screwing ..ahh i want this grill but i wanna know whats involved in installign it

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mnkyman said:
what body shop work woudl be needed??? ...any cutting into the body panel? ..or just screwing ..ahh i want this grill but i wanna know whats involved in installign it
depending on how familiar you are with body works, I would say you just have to paint it. Once you remove the stock grill you can use the three holes for the clips on the top and screw the bottom in two places and you are set. If you get it painted it should take you couple hours to make precision holes to make everything fit like a glove. And If you let me know sooner Iwll make sure it'll get there before the holidays. :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
so it basically goes in place of the old grill? no need to cut anything or make any new holes in the car?

if the only thing that needs to happen is have it painted..that doesnt seem so bad, ill just get some quotes at a couple shops around here (anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much it should cost to get it painted)

·
Registered
702 Posts
:bump:

if the answer to the question in my above post is yes, it will just go in place with no modification, this just might be SOLD.. :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mnkyman said:
so it basically goes in place of the old grill? no need to cut anything or make any new holes in the car?

if the only thing that needs to happen is have it painted..that doesnt seem so bad, ill just get some quotes at a couple shops around here (anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much it should cost to get it painted)
My body shop quoted me 350 to paint the front bumper and the grill.

·
Registered
702 Posts
fastV6 said:
My body shop quoted me 350 to paint the front bumper and the grill.

hmm, well i would only need the grill painted...so..i doubt it would be anything even near that.. especially since theres not even much to paint

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mnkyman said:
hmm, well i would only need the grill painted...so..i doubt it would be anything even near that.. especially since theres not even much to paint
thats what i was thinking. Why don't you get a quote so you know what you wanna do. I really want to get rid of the grill so please let me know as soon as you possibly can. The chrismas shopping is breaking my back.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Grill still for sale. The buyer was unable to buy the item. The Grill is still for sale and I'm accepting offers. Southern california residents get piority cause i don't want to ship. Out side CALIFORNIA, You are responsible for shipping. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts