Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had my car parked way out in my driveway to go to town and a kid who is jealous of my car comes over and kicks in my door and bottom part of my fender so the question is .........Does anybody make a carbon fiber or aftermarket door???? I really need to get this fixed

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
same thing happened to me when mine was parked on the street. Guess what? I dont park on the street anymore. I hate punk kids that think they are cool for destroying other peoples property.

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
I have not seen any CF doors made for our cars but yes like KIET said you could just buy the shell and switch everything out.

as for the kid he desirves a swift kick to the nuts.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
skatingclaybird said:
Well I had my car parked way out in my driveway to go to town and a kid who is jealous of my car comes over and kicks in my door and bottom part of my fender so the question is .........Does anybody make a carbon fiber or aftermarket door???? I really need to get this fixed
Did he really tell you that he did it because he was jealous? :eek:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
If I saw that kid come and try to do that. I would hide in the bushes wait for him to start coming over to my car, and kick him in the face. So it would be a time for him to a get new face...

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
^lmao

·
.ndraaaa
367 Posts
few days ago, i saw some kids keyed a black infinity fx45 or nissan murano parked on the side of alley from the front all the way to the back. i guess they were also writing something on the drivers door. i pretend to not know anything cuzz there were a bunch of them and just drive away. next hour on the way back home, i saw a bunch of cops roaming around the area looking for those *******s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
"...as for the kid he desirves a swift kick to the nuts."

^ I concur.

On Halloween, I had eggs all over my car. It blows because of the marks they leave.

Jon

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
plumers said:
few days ago, i saw some kids keyed a black infinity fx45 or nissan murano parked on the side of alley from the front all the way to the back. i guess they were also writing something on the drivers door. i pretend to not know anything cuzz there were a bunch of them and just drive away. next hour on the way back home, i saw a bunch of cops roaming around the area looking for those *******s.
That's why i always have a camera in my car for people like that

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
wow that sux! what is happening to our youths of this generation? its sad to read threads like this because it seems like kids have no respect anymore. sorry to hear about the damage. you may want to try the salvage yards and see if you can find a door/fender in good condition.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I didnt see them The door is crused in like it bent the bars inside and the window wont go down and i know he is jealous ..... and yes he needs a new face and a swift kick to the nuts. To all of the v6's with damage ... I feel ur pain

1 - 20 of 22 Posts