Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for sale a JL Audio 500/1, its used for 7-8 months, works great, just minor scratches here and there, nothing major.
Asking for $270

One JL Audio 12"w6v2, used also for about 7-8 months...nothing really wrong, just dirty in the picture
Asking $250

One Eclipse 5/4 channels amp, bought it a couple years ago...works great, perfect for a small system, can power 4 speakers and a sub with no problem. The case is just has some scratches, NO dents or anything.
40x4 rms 120x1 rms (sub channel) 4 ohm
Asking $150

One Infinity Reference Series 12" Subwoofer. 300w rms, 1200w max. Great Condition. Asking $50

Last is a 10" MTX 6000 with a Q Logic Box, selling for a friend, its in PERFECT condition... Asking $60

All price are pretty firm, unless you buy more than one item, then it will be cheaper. Buyers pays for shipping, can also combine shipping.
Lowballers are not welcome. Thanks

E-mail me for more pics: [email protected]

·
V6er
153 Posts
Why you sellin' the JL sub? And you said there is "really nothing wrong" Does it still work? Let me know cuz might be interested if in perfect condition.

Peace...

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
can you do $500 shipped for the w6v2 and the 500/1? anyhow you say nothing really wrong with them. Is there absolutely nothing wrong?. And does the w6v2 come with a grill?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts