Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After setting up that group buy, waiting weeks on end for it, exchanging emails and replying to a ton of emails and pms, I don't think I'm going to be installing this..

I started cleaning out my garage and I'm considering selling the bar.

The ends are painted gold, but kinda cheaply. Bar has never been installed. Just getting a feel for the interest in this. I haven't made up my mind either way yet but I'm leaning towards selling it.

Asking $160 local pick up

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not that I didn't like it, I've never installed it so I can't say.

I'm just not modding anymore. Decided to simplify my life (yeah i've had a lot of moments where I said that but this time I'm actually serious and doing it) and sell a lot of the car stuff.

Not only that, but I'm too busy to install anything.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
oh i see, i guess we all have those moments where we say we're not going to mod anymore but come back later on but if your really sure about something then you are, i mean life is very important to take care of sometimes you just gotta focus on life only. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
735 Posts
does it still have the j's racing sticker with the bar???

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
I'm just not modding anymore. Decided to simplify my life (yeah i've had a lot of moments where I said that but this time I'm actually serious and doing it) and sell a lot of the car stuff.
I feel the same way, which is why I have also sold some of my parts recently.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Accordiologist said:
i'll buy it from you if you will ship it to mississippi for me.

i can if you're willing to pay for shipping.. Not sure how much it'd run, but I'll try and find those poster tubes thats long enough to ship it in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts