Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98 Honda Accord coupe V6 JDM J30a
Replaced my original V6 j30a1. Trying to install exhaust currently seems like the aftermarket headers and exhaust are a battle to get lined up. Difficult to do alone anyway. I may have to losses my headers to get my exhaust to line up. Then I have the rest to do cat all the way back. Took out the carpet to replace with aftermarket and put new vacuum lines along with heater hoses , radiator , And hoses . I had to use my intake along with my engine mounts under the power steering the ones that were on the engine didn’t line up off more than a inch. I am going to use the alternator at least try. I used my engine harness and left my tranny in the car when removing the engine. I took it from the top seeing that I was doing it from home and didn’t want to mess with the subframe and all. Thus far I’ve done the work alone and have had a few issues getting the EVAP hoses all connected properly. I took the vacuum brake booster hose out and it felt hard in the middl. I thought it had a blockage. So I cut it open to find a filter within it . Later cost me another 29 bucks turned out it’s supposed to be there. Oh well learn and burn $ I plan on spray painting it with original color I’ve been stocking up on spray cans at 34. a piece They’re adding up. I’ll post a link on YouTube once it’s completed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts