Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my jl audio cleansweep yesterday. I can't wait to install it. I'll post again once I install it with a review. Its bigger than I thought it would be. I guess it'll either have to go in the trunk or under a seat. Here are some pics though

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Please hurry up and install this thing, I REALLY wanna know how this turns out. I've been wanting one for a while - but I didn't want to be a guinea pig...

Looks good, let's just hope it is effective...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DarkSideAccord said:
nice.... is this like a hi-low convertor? how much did it cost?
its a line out converter that flattens out the response curve from factory head units. In other words its a line output converter with an automatic equalizer. This thing cost me $349.99 plus tax.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
lazybum said:
I bought it at tweeter. They had it shipped to me from their warehouse for free.
So did you install it yet? I'm getting mine installed on the 29th (this Friday) so I'm wondering if you have any reviews on it. :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont think I'll have time to install this for another few weeks. i'll be installing my amp and components at the same time as well. Isn't the cleansweep pretty much useless without an aftermarket amp and speakers?

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
lazybum said:
i dont think I'll have time to install this for another few weeks. i'll be installing my amp and components at the same time as well. Isn't the cleansweep pretty much useless without an aftermarket amp and speakers?

Uh... slightly, that is the whole purpose of the CleanSweep - to be able to add amps to a stock deck. Was that a rhetorical question?

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
lazybum said:
oh ok...I already upgraded my system by adding MBQuarts all around, 2 Alpine amps, and a 10w6 JLAudio sub to my stock HU...so I guess I'll find out how clean my signal will be with the CleanSweep. :D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dymondawg said:
Uh... slightly, that is the whole purpose of the CleanSweep - to be able to add amps to a stock deck. Was that a rhetorical question?
if you wanted to do just that you could just spend $50 on a 4 channel loc.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hey lazybum ya gotta come out to our fri night rockville meets again sometime and i wanna see and hear the Cleansweep in person and stuff also. congrats on ur purchase

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Raddy21 said:
hey lazybum ya gotta come out to our fri night rockville meets again sometime and i wanna see and hear the Cleansweep in person and stuff also. congrats on ur purchase
i'm moving back to that area next week. I should be coming to more friday night meets.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow, crazy... Im getting my Cleansweep, 300.4 and MBQuart PCE216 installed next monday. Already have the 500.1 and a 10W6. So freakin excited. :woot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts